Welcome to PNW Sports! Snohomish County, Washington, where dedication to your successful event is our badge of honor.
Located in northwest Washington State, nestled between the sparkling blue waters of Puget Sound and the rugged, snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Mountains in Snohomish County. Snohomish County begins 15 miles north of Seattle, a little under 120 miles south of Vancouver, British Columbia, and a short ferry ride away from the Olympic Peninsula.
TOP 5 REASONS SNOHOMISH COUNTY SHOULD BE YOUR SUMMER DESTINATION
- Premier Sports Facilities – Street League Skateboard Champions Tour to Seattle North Spartan Trifecta Weekend to Snohomish Bigfoot Soccer Tournament to Perfect Game Northwest Baseball Tournaments; we have top-notched venues to host your event. Venues include the Angel Of The Winds Arena, Meadowdale Athletics Complex, Phil Johnson Ballfield, Walt Price Fitness Center at Everett Community College, and Lake Tye Park.
Angel of the Winds Arena is home to the Western Hockey League Everett Silvertips Hockey team. The arena has two NHL-size ice rinks with a seating capacity of 8,300. A 13,000 sq. ft. conference center is in the same building which offers additional meeting space for any sporting events. The arena has hosted 2008 & 2018 Skate America, 2012 & 2016 Pacific Rim Gymnastics Championships, 2017 USA Curling National Championships, and 2020 Fed Cup Paribus by BNQ. In 2022, ACL Pro Shootout & Open Series and Street League Skateboard Champions Tour had their national competitions at the Arena.
Meadowdale Athletic Complex, located in Lynnwood, WA has two all-turf synthetic multipurpose fields and three all-turf synthetic infield softball/baseball fields. The athletic fields are popular for youth baseball, girls fastpitch and adult softball tournaments year-round. The multi-purpose fields are lined for soccer and lacrosse. These multi-purpose fields can host lacrosse, soccer, Ultimate Frisbee and Spikeball tournaments. Each year NSA of Washington Fastpitch, Perfect Games Northwest, and USSSA of Washington Adult Softball host their tournaments at the athletic complex.
Phil Johnson Ballfields, located in Everett, have four lighted turf fields lined for baseball/softball and mini soccer. The ballfields have scoreboards for each field, concessions, restrooms, umpire and event director space, parking, and children’s play area. Restaurants are nearby to cater to the hungry teams and fans. The ballfields host high school fastpitch district championships and Perfect Game Northwest baseball tournaments annually.
Walt Price Fitness Center at Everett Community College is a 2,200 seat-capacity gymnasium which can host a variety of sports events including gymnastics, basketball, volleyball, and powerlifting. With over 1,000 parking spaces on campus and restaurants in walking distance, the Walt Price Fitness Center is a great venue for any youth sports tournament. The venue has hosted the NWAC Men & Women Basketball Tournaments, USA Gymnastics Washington Boy’s State Championships, and USA Gymnastics Xcel Regionals.
The uniqueness of Lake Tye Park provides an array of sporting events that can be hosted at the park. The park has a 42-acre lake which has hosted Pro Wakeboard Tours and World Wake Association Wakeboard Nationals over the last 12 years. The park has been home to the USA Triathlon Youth & Junior Development Race Series since 2011 and Lake Tye Triathlon since 2010.
- SERVICE – From volunteer recruitment to grant applications, we exist to better serve you. Snohomish County provides a variety of opportunities for sports event planners to bring their event here. Snohomish County Sports Commission will help the event planners with funding opportunities, event services and logistics, hotel accommodations, and venue selections to make your event successful.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF THE PNW– Nothing beats PNW Summers.
Watch orca whales frolic via the Puget Sound Express, Seattle’s premier whale watching tour. Strap in for high-flying adventure at High Trek Adventures zipline & ropes Course Park. Make your own Funko Pop and take a photo with a giant character at Funko Headquarters in downtown Everett. Explore the award-winning interactive Imagine Children’s Museum or enjoy family entertainment playing arcade games, laser tag, or bowling at Arena Sports Mill Creek. You’ll be sure to find something that’s new and exciting for the whole family.
Discover Snohomish County miles of shoreline, peaceful lakes and streams, natural scenic beauty and plenty of outdoor adventure: river rafting, float trips, water skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, hot air ballooning, etc. if adventurous activities or the great outdoors don’t entice, maybe shopping at Seattle Premium Outlets or Alderwood Mall or visiting the antique capital of the west in historic downtown Snohomish is more your flavor.
- PAINE FIELD TERMINAL EVERETT - Fly direct to Everett, WA with Alaska Airlines to several Western destinations including Anchorage, Las Vegas, Orange County, San Diego and Phoenix. Bringing and planning your sports events became easier with the commercial air service.
- ACCESS TO SEATTLE – We’re so close, you can hold your Seattle sporting event in Snohomish County for a fraction of the cost.
Your participants can visit the best café in the world in Everett, shop the premium outlets, take a road trip through the mountains and picnic beside an alpine lake.
Snohomish County, Washington, where dedication to your successful event is our badge of honor.