Location Review: Snohomish County, Washington
1 Sep, 2020
Dedication. It’s How We Do Things.
Welcome to PNW Sports! Snohomish County, Washington, where dedication to your successful event is our badge of honor.
We are located in northwest Washington State, nestled between the sparkling blue waters of the Salish Sea and the rugged, snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Mountains in Snohomish County. Snohomish County begins 15 miles north of Seattle and about 120 miles south of Vancouver, British Columbia.
Top 5 Reasons to Play Here.
Premier Sports Facilities – Snohomish County has top-notch venues to host your event. We have hosted the Fed Cup, NFAA Field Archery Championships and will host the US Club Soccer Northwest Cup Regional. Events here can be hosted on a variety of venues, from indoor courts to soccer fields, from sheets of ice to lakes.
Service – From volunteer recruitment to grant applications, dedication to better serve you. Snohomish County Sports Commission will help event planners with funding opportunities, event services and logistics, and hotel accommodations to make your event successful.
Experience True PNW – Snohomish County is home to endless activities for kids and those who are kids at heart! Watch orca whales frolic via the Puget Sound Express, Seattle’s premier whale watching tour. Make a Funko Pop and take a photo with a giant character at Funko in downtown Everett. Test your skills with laser tag or bowling at Arena Sports Mill Creek.
Paine Field Airport – Fly direct to Everett, Washington from ten U.S. destinations via Alaska Airlines and United Airlines. Bringing and planning your sports events became easier with the commercial air service to and from Paine Field Airport Everett.
Access To Seattle – We are so close; you can hold your Seattle sporting event in Snohomish County for a fraction of the cost.
Consider Snohomish County a launch pad from which to explore the TRUE PNW. Come book your great sports event with PNW Sports! SDM
- 15 miles north of Seattle, WA; Two hours south of Vancouver, BC
- Paine Field Airport Everett: Alaska and United Airlines offer direct flights daily
- Outdoor recreation: Golfing, ziplines and rope courses, and day trips to the Cascade Mountains
- Live entertainment and shopping at Tulalip Resort Casino and Seattle Premium Outlets
- Angel of the Winds Arena: 8,300-seat stadium, ready to host ice hockey, figure skating, wrestling, gymnastics and tennis
- Meadowdale Athletic Complex: lighted three-infield turf baseball/softball fields and lighted two turf multi-purpose fields, concessions and play area
- Evergreen Fair Park: 33,000-square-foot building, Indoor equestrian building, & Evergreen Speedway racetrack