Off the Bench, Into the Game: Bid on NJCAA Championships
27 Jul, 2021By: Mary Helen Sprecher
Hosts Needed for Beach Volleyball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track & Field, Golf, Lacrosse and Football
Getting off the bench and back into the game has never been easier – or more time-sensitive. The National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) has noted it is in need of hosts for championships in cross country, soccer, basketball, track & field, golf, lacrosse and beach volleyball. Bids are submitted online and are due on September 15, 2021 – so there’s no time to waste.
Those who want to get back into the spotlight will find it has never been easier to put in a bid. All the resources needed can be found by clicking on the links below.
Because there is a wide variety of sports, facilities and requirements will vary; however, by clicking on each form below, it is possible to access the specific needs of each championship.
Click on the sport(s) listed below for further details on host requirements as well as direct link to online bid submission portal.
Reminder: All bids for the events listed below will be due by September 15, 2021.
- Football Bowl Games (December 2022) (previously covered in this article).
- Division III Men's and Women's Cross Country (2023-26)
- Division I Men's Soccer (2022)
- Division II Men's Soccer (2021-22)
- Division II Women's Soccer (2022)
- Division III Men's Soccer (2022)
- Division I Men's Golf (2023-25)
- Division II Men's Golf (2023-25)
- Men's Lacrosse (2023-25)
- Division I Men's and Women's Outdoor Track & Field (2023-25)
- Division III Men's and Women's Outdoor Track & Field (2023-25)
- Women's Beach Volleyball (2023-24)
Additional questions on any championships, or on the process itself, can be directed to Rod Lovett at email@example.com