ITA Fall Circuit Announces Dates and Sites
28 Aug, 2020
The Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) along with Universal Tennis (UTR) have announced the schedule of the 2020 ITA Tour: Fall Circuit by UTR.
The ITA Tour: Fall Circuit by UTR is a new initiative to provide local and regional matchplay opportunities to collegiate, junior and professional players. The event will follow strict health, safety, and social distancing guidelines.
The new tour kicks off with a 10-week circuit this fall, giving players the opportunity to participate in competition and have their scores count towards the Universal Tennis Rating (UTR). The event will feature over 150 events at more than 100 facilities across the country.
Opening Week Host Sites: (subject to change)
- Boar’s Head Resort | The Sports Club (Charlottesville, VA)
- Topspin Swim & Racquet Club (Lexington, SC)
- University of Nebraska, Kearney (Kearney, NE)
- Baldwin Wallace University/Paramount Tennis Club (Medina, OH)
- Liberty Park Tennis (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Tennis Innovators Academy (White Plains, NY)
- Eola Tennis Academy (Aurora, Il.)
- Lake Cane Tennis Center/Rollins (Orlando, Fl.)
- Windward Lake Club (Alpharetta, GA)
- Texas A&M University (College Station, TX)
For a complete list of host sites and schedules, click here!
The ITA Tour: Fall Circuit by UTR will kick off on September 18th and run through November 22nd featuring singles play only. Events will run for two to three days each weekend and are limited to flights of 16 or 32 players, with selections into the event being based on UTR.
Tournament registration will open on Monday, August 31st for weeks 1 – 3; Monday, September 14th for weeks 4 – 6; and Monday, October 5th for weeks 7 – 10. Registration will close at 11:59 pm PT on the Sunday before each event. All participants must have a current 2020-2021 ITA Player Membership.
Players can join the ITA Tour: Fall Circuit by UTR club page on MyUTR.com to stay up to date on the latest and register for events.