United Soccer Coaches Announce Broadcasts of "Coaching Through COVID"
24 Apr, 2020
Join United Soccer Coaches as the association broadcasts the first episode of “Coaching Through COVID," a free web series that looks at the challenges coaches and clubs are facing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Each episode will be hosted by Dean Linke, longtime soccer broadcaster and host of the United Soccer Coaches Podcast, and will feature panels of coaches and industry professionals as they cover a variety of issues and challenges that face all of us during these unprecedented times.
The episodes will occur on subsequent Tuesdays starting on April 21 at 1 p.m. CT with Chelsea FC Women’s Manager Emma Hayes and United Soccer Coaches Past President and current FIFPRO Chief Women’s Football Officer Amanda Vandervort on “Effective Leadership Through Tough Times."
The complete schedule for the webinar series is below. To register for one of the free webinars, click on the title of each session or go to UnitedSoccerCoaches.org/Coaching-Through-Covid.
Tues., April 28 - 1 p.m. CT – The Coach as a Successful Small Business
- Matt Robinson, Professor of Sport Management, University of Delaware
- Andrew?Donnery, CEO, Elk Grove Soccer & Co-Founder of EDSPORA eLearning
- Jim Cosgrove, Certified Financial Planner; Former Executive Director, US Youth Soccer
Tues., May 5 - 1 p.m. CT – How Adversity Builds a Stronger Coach
- Eric?Wynalda, Head Coach, Las Vegas Lights FC
- Dave?Sarachan, Head Coach, North Carolina FC
Tues., May 12 - 1 p.m. CT – Club and High School: Working Together Through COVID-19
- Christian Lavers, President, ECNL
- Haroot Hakopian, Head Girls’ Coach, Churchill High School (Md.) & Head Coach U18/U19 Bethesda Soccer Club and United Soccer Coaches Board Member
- Rusty Oglesby, Head Boys’ Coach, John Paul II High School (Texas) and United Soccer Coaches Vice President