USA Archery has listed the following dates and locations for documents for the 45th U.S. National Indoor Championships and the 2014 JOAD National Indoor Championships.
Links to all information, including registration, can be found at the organization’s website. http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Archery
Registration for each site is specific to that location, and all forms are located at the bottom of each event listing on USA Archery's Events page. http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Archery/News/Features/2013/December/19/Information-for-US-National-Indoor-Championships-and-JOAD-National-Indoor-Championships
Locations and dates are as follows:
- Mountlake Terrace, WA - February 21 - 23
- Snellville, GA - February 21 - 23
- Fiskdale, MA - February 21 - 23
- Lansing, MI - February 28 - March 2
- Rio Rancho, NM - February 28 - March 2
- Hamilton, OH - February 28 - March 2
- Wichita, KS - February 28 - March 2
- College Station, TX - February 28 - March 2
- Tulare, CA - March 7 - 9
- Mankato, MN - March 7 - 9
- Harrisonburg, VA - March 14 – 16
About USA Archery: USA Archery (USAA) is the National Governing Body for the Olympic sport of archery in the United States. USAA selects and trains Olympic, Paralympic, World Championship, Para World Championship, Pan Am and Parapan Am teams, as well as developing archery at the grassroots level across the United States. Thousands of archers participate in USA Archery's National Championship and United States Archery Team Qualifier Series Events each year. The organization also educates and trains archery instructors and coaches, and sanctions hundreds of regional, state and local events each year. For more information, visit http://www.usarchery.org.