PGA Shows Sets Events For Orlando And Las Vegas
6 Aug, 2021
PGA Golf Exhibitions, in partnership with the PGA of America, announced several initiatives regarding its annual PGA Show and year-round programs to connect the industry and drive the golf business forward.
Those initiatives include:
- Welcoming the golf industry back together from January 25-28, 2022, in Orlando, FL, with a reimagining of its flagship PGA Show and sharing plans to enhance in-person business interactions, experiential product education and golf merchandise sourcing;
- The launch of regional events exclusively for PGA professionals and invited buyers featuring a new format of scheduled buying appointments with curated exhibitors and opportunities for education, networking and meetings. This new series of events will begin with the PGA Show Buying & Education Summit in Las Vegas, August 9-10, 2021, a slot formerly occupied by the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience;
- PGA Show Connects, the 365 digital platform extension of the PGA Show, offering a series of digital events through the year leading up to the 2022 PGA Show. PGA Show Connects events, available at PGAShow.com, features education topics and an ongoing exhibitor marketplace promoting products and transactions. Its The next digital event is scheduled for June and programming details will be announced soon.
“As our largest business gathering connecting PGA Members to industry peers for nearly seven decades, the PGA Show holds a meaningful place in both our history and future, and we are excited about its next evolution,” said PGA of America President Jim Richerson. “Nearly 28,000 PGA professionals are the grassroots touchpoint for almost every golf experience, and the PGA Show allows us to personally learn, experience and source the newest innovations and game-enhancing products that will make an impact on all that play the game. We are excited to host a new regional event out West and can’t wait to bring the full golf industry back together at the PGA Show in Orlando to leverage the renewed interest in golf and continue to drive the game and industry forward.”
“We are energized to deliver these new PGA Show assets to connect the golf industry year-round and reimagine the annual PGA Show to deliver even more opportunities for face-to-face connections, buying opportunities and product experiences that will build the businesses of exhibitors and attendees alike,” said PGA Golf Exhibitions Vice President Marc Simon. “The feedback from our event stakeholders has been enthusiastic and we anticipate a vibrant setting where the golf industry reunites, celebrates recent successes and works together for the continued growth of golf.”
2022 PGA Show Schedule:
- PGA Show Demo Day, January 25, 2022, Orange County National Golf Center
- PGA Show Days, January 26-28, 2022, Orange County Convention Center
New Series of Regional Events:
- PGA Show Buying & Education Summit, Las Vegas
- August 9-10, 2021
- Golf Resort TBA