Sports Business Event Coming to Dallas
18 Oct, 2019
There is already incredible fan excitement around the 2020 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic coming to Dallas, with the historic Cotton Bowl sold out before ticket sales ever went public. At “The Business Behind the Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic” on October 21st, we’ll explore the economics and general business benefits of the event from the perspective of its key stakeholders.
They’ll discuss how Dallas landed this marquee sports event, what it means for the sport of hockey and the DFW market, and how brands leverage its prestige and impact.
When you purchase a ticket to this event, you will receive a lower level ticket to the Dallas Stars home game against the Ottawa Senators that night.
Event will take place in the Admiral Room at American Airlines Center and will be cash bar.
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm Check-in and networking / media availability
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm Panel discussion
- 7:00 – 7:30 pm Additional networking
- 7:30 pm Ottawa Senators @ Dallas Stars game
DISE is thrilled to feature four leaders responsible the success of the event from different perspectives.
- Bridgestone – Amber Holm, Vice President, Marketing – Consumer & Customer Engagement
- Dallas Sports Commission – Monica Paul, Executive Director
- Dallas Stars – Brad Alberts, President
- National Hockey League – Brian Cull, Group Vice President, Integrated Marketing