SportsPITTSBURGH has some notable sports events, planned through Dec. 31, that will drive business into Pittsburgh’s communities.
- EQT Pittsburgh 10 Miler | Nov. 6 | Downtown Pittsburgh | Hosted by P3R
- An estimated 4,500 runners are projected to race in the 10th anniversary of the EQT Pittsburgh 10 Miler, dubbed “The Most Pittsburgh Race Ever.” New this year is a 10K race option.
- NCAA Division III Women’s Volleyball Championship | Nov. 17-19 | UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
- Co-hosted by SportsPITTSBURGH and Saint Vincent University, the top eight collegiate teams will qualify for Pittsburgh, with quarterfinal play to follow. In 2018, the event contributed $324,700 to the local economy.
- This championship is the first of 11 NCAA events Pittsburgh will host from Fall 2022 – Spring 2026.
To learn more about these events and other sporting events planned for Pittsburgh, please visit SportsPITTSBURGH.com.
As a division of VisitPITTSBURGH, SportsPITTSBURGH’s primary goal is to attract and host a wide variety of sporting events while providing planners and local stakeholders with the expertise and professionalism required to host a world-class event in the Pittsburgh region. Pittsburgh, the “City of Champions,” is dedicated to hosting events that make public health and safety top priorities. For more information, visit sportspittsburgh.com.