B.A.S.S. alongside a host of Bassmaster Elite Series anglers, personalities and legends of the sport continue to participate in the World’s Fishing Fair, an exclusive presentation of Bass Pro Shops, which started yesterday and runs through April 3, 2022 at the Bass Pro Shops National Headquarters in Springfield, Mo.
The World’s Fishing Fair is set to feature a host of deals, an all-star lineup of country music stars, fishing pros, NASCAR legends, outdoor personalities and national conservation leaders, and 50% of proceeds will be given back to conservation.
Seminars and appearances by Bassmaster pros and personalities include:
Thursday, March 31
- Noon – The Latest Bass Fishing Trends with Clark Wendlandt
- 1 p.m. – Trophy Largemouth Fishing In Florida with Roland Martin
- 5 p.m. – Catchin’ More Fish With The Legends of Fishing: Bill Dance, Jimmy Houston and Roland Martin
Friday, April 1
- 11 a.m. – Garmin – Technology That Changed the Game with Jason Christie
- 11 a.m. – Fishing in the Ozarks with Rick Clunn and Cody Huff
- Noon – Swimbait Fishing 101: Big Baits, Big Bass with Cody Huff
- 1 p.m. – Winning the Bassmaster Classic with Jason Christie
- 5 p.m. – Kissin’ Bass for Over 50 Years with Jimmy Houston
Sunday, April 3
- 10 a.m. – B.A.S.S. and Bass Pro Shops: A Legacy of Conservation and a Promising Future with B.A.S.S. Conservation Director Gene Gilliland
- Noon – Strike King – Clearwater Tube Fishing For Monster Bass with Mark Zona
More seminars and appearances are being added. Visit the World’s Fishing Fair section at Basspro.com for more details.
Fans are encouraged to stop by the B.A.S.S. booth while visiting the event for a free 360-degree epic video, meet the legendary Bob Cobb and learn about conservation efforts from members of the Missouri B.A.S.S. Nation.
Early bird ticket prices start at just $10 for adults and can be purchased at Basspro.com.
B.A.S.S., which encompasses the Bassmaster tournament leagues, events and media platforms, is the worldwide authority on bass fishing and keeper of the culture of the sport, providing cutting edge content on bass fishing whenever, wherever and however bass fishing fans want to use it. Headquartered in Birmingham, Ala., the 515,000-member organization’s fully integrated media platforms include the industry’s leading magazines (Bassmaster and B.A.S.S. Times), website (Bassmaster.com), TV show, radio show, social media programs and events. For more than 50 years, B.A.S.S. has been dedicated to access, conservation and youth fishing.
The Bassmaster Tournament Trail includes the most prestigious events at each level of competition, including the Bassmaster Elite Series, St. Croix Bassmaster Opens Series presented by Mossy Oak Fishing, TNT Fireworks B.A.S.S. Nation Series, Strike King Bassmaster College Series presented by Bass Pro Shops, Abu Garcia Bassmaster High School Series presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors, Bass Pro Shops Bassmaster Team Championship, Yamaha Rightwaters Bassmaster Kayak Series powered by TourneyX, Yamaha Bassmaster Redfish Cup Championship presented by Skeeter and the ultimate celebration of competitive fishing, the Academy Sports + Outdoors Bassmaster Classic presented by Huk.