Winter Symposium on the Books for Orlando
8 Nov, 2021
GiveSignup | RunSignup, the leading technology provider for endurance and fundraising events in the US, is bringing back its in-person educational Symposiums, starting with the GiveSignup | RunSignup Winter Symposium in January 2022. The two-day session for race timers, race directors, and nonprofits will be held January 25-26 in Orlando, FL.
The GiveSignup | RunSignup Symposium offers intersecting educational tracks focused on fundraising events and RaceDay technology, as well as multiple opportunities for networking and peer discussion. Highlights of the Symposium will include:
· Endurance and fundraising trends in 2021 and expectations for 2022
· Creative event marketing that grows your event by capitalizing on social connections and generating a buzz
· Using fundraising events to expand your reach, engage your strongest supporters, and raise more for your cause
· Creating an unforgettable race day experience through real-time results, remote spectator engagement, and a line-free packet pickup
· Hands-on technology training and consultations to help event organizers activate the tools at their fingertips.
· Networking opportunities with nonprofits and event organizers of all sizes, from across the country.
GiveSignup | RunSignup Founder and CEO Bob Bickel said, “We are already looking forward to getting everyone back together in January. We have seen tremendous demand for virtual education over the last year and have been able to connect with customers through two full Virtual Symposiums, three one-day Virtual Seminars, and dozens of webinars, but nothing can fully replace the value of sitting in a room with fellow event organizers to share your successes and challenges. Returning to an in-person event will allow us to dive deeper on technology best practices, provide education for a wide range of experience levels, and connect leaders from across the endurance industry.”
Registration for the 2022 GiveSignup | RunSignup Winter Symposium will open in July, but pre-registration is available now. With limited capacity at the Symposium, pre-registration guarantees your spot and provides access to a special early-bird discount of $50 off the opening registration price. To pre-register, visit: https://learn.givesignup.org/EVNT-2022-01-25WinterSymposium_LP-Registration.html
About GiveSignup | RunSignup
GiveSignup | RunSignup is the leading all-in-one platform for fundraising and endurance events. More than 21,000 events, supporting over 9,000 nonprofits, use GiveSignup | RunSignup’s free and integrated solution to save time, grow their events, and raise more. Built on a powerful supporter engagement platform, our expertly crafted, open, and all-in-one solution powers the endurance industry and boosts nonprofit revenue. For more information, visit www.runsignup.com or www.givesignup.org.