Barber Motorsports Park and ZOOM Motorsports announced today that tickets will go on sale Wednesday, July 17th for the 9th annual Barber Vintage Festival presented by the Triumph Dealers of North America to be held October 11-13, at Barber Motorsports Park. Tickets will be available at www.barbermotorsports.com and fans can print their tickets from the convenience of their home.
In addition, Barber also announced a line-up of attractions and events to take place during the festival. The Barber Vintage Festival is one of the largest vintage motorcycle celebrations in the world. Centered around the history and preservation of vintage motorcycles, the Barber Vintage Festival will offer many on-and off-track activities suitable for fans of all ages. The weekend kicks off Friday morning with the world famous Barber Swap Meet, featuring over 400 vendors offering significant parts and memorabilia. Also on Friday, on-track action provided by AHRMA (American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association) will begin and continue throughout the Festival weekend.
Additional fan attractions scheduled during the weekend include:
- Off-track motocross & time trials
- Vintage motorcycle club gatherings and bike shows, including the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club and Antique Motorcycle Club of America
- “Wall of Death” stunt show
- Nick “Apex” Brocha and Ernie “EDub” Vigil stunt show
- “On the Edge” two-wheel action show
- J. Wood and Company motorcycle auction
- The Century Parade
- On Target Parachute Demonstration Team
- Motorcycle Toss and much more
- Also returning this year is the popular “Ace Corner at Barber”, bringing the legendary spirit of the London-based Ace Café back to the Barber Vintage Festival. Celebrating its café racer roots, Ace Corner will feature bike shows, vendor row, Ace Corner Grill and the Saturday night “Party at the Ace”.
- Fans also have the opportunity to take their own bikes on parade laps around the picturesque 2.38 mile Barber Motorsports Park for only $30 each day.
Daily tickets are available beginning at $20 in advance or $40 for the three-day weekend. Tickets to Ace Corner begin at $30 in advance. All tickets include free paddock access and fans are encouraged to purchase in advance, as prices will increase the week of the event. Tent and motor home camping are also available in limited quantities.
Throughout the weekend, kids 12 and under receive free general admission to the Barber Vintage Festival when accompanied by a ticketed adult. For additional information and to purchase tickets or camping, visit www.barbermotorsports.com.
About Barber Motorsports Park and ZOOM Motorsports: Barber Motorsports Park opened in the spring of 2003. Since its inception, ZOOM Motorsports, LLC has been the exclusive event promoter for the events at the Park. The 2.38-mile racing circuit is 45 feet wide, with 17 turns and elevation changes of more than 80 feet. The Barber Motorsports Park has been considered one of North America’s finest road courses for car and motorcycle racing, and has served as the venue for several international product launches. The Barber Motorsports Park also features the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum. This 144,000 square-foot facility houses more than 1,000 vintage and modern motorcycles from 17 different nations and more than 125 manufacturers. For more information, please visit www.barbermotorsports.com.