Zwift Classics Return for 2020
7 Apr, 2020
Zwift, the global online training and racing platform for cyclists has today announced the return of the Zwift Classics. This offers up ‘six unique races that each take place in a different Zwift world.’ Cycling fans can watch the Pro-Am races or sign up to race any or all of the six courses.
In a release Zwift states… ‘Test your speed on some of Zwift’s best race courses in London, Richmond, Watopia, Bologna, Yorkshire and Crit City. Starting on 5 April, community members will have 4 days to complete each Zwift Classic after the Pro-Am has been completed.’
“Racing on Zwift is a great feature and one I personally love participating in,” said Eric Min, CEO & Co-Founder of Zwift. “The Zwift Classics is a fantastic introduction into some of Zwift’s best racing through our worlds. Watch the best race against each other live and then test your own ability across the six courses.”
Pro-Am women will kick off the racing with the Yorkshire Grand Prix – with the Pro-Am men and women alternating different races. Each Pro-Am race will feature different race challenges ranging from scratch race format, team points race and individual points. The teams lined up to race include SEG Racing, Ribble-Weldtite, Hagens Berman Axeon, NTT, Canyon-dhb, Canyon/SRAM and TWENTY20.
- Yorkshire Grand Prix Pro/Am Invitational race, 19:00 BST on 5 April
- London International Pro/Am Invitational race, 19:00 BST on 9 April
- Trofeo Bologna Pro/Am Invitational race, 19:00 BST on 13 April
- Richmond Challenge Pro/Am Invitational race, 19:00 BST on 17 April
- Watopia Cup Pro/Am Invitational race, 19:00 BST on 21 April
- Crit City Slam Pro/Am Invitational race, 19:00 BST on 25 April