AAU Announces Updates to Girls National Basketball Championships
15 Jun, 2020
The AAU Girls World Championships, formerly AAU Girls National Championships, are now open to teams around the world:
- Commited teams from Australia, Puerto Rico, Canada, Bahamas and more.
- ?Up to three skill levels offered (Division I, Division II, Division III).
- On average, over 25 U.S. states represented per location/event.
- ?Play in your District Qualifier to receive seeding priority. *Teams do not need to play in District/State Championship to qualify for the 2020 AAU World Championships.
- Place in Top 10 at the AAU World Championships to gain top seeding the following year.
- ?Top 10 teams in each division win awards/medals. All teams receive free t-shirts and a bag.
- All competition locations offer discounted hotel rates.
- ?New mobile app with schedules and results updated hourly.