TIA Tennis Forum Coming to NYC
24 Aug, 2018
The 11th Annual TIA Tennis Forum will be held in New York City on Monday, Aug. 27, the first day of play at the US Open. The Forum, which is FREE & open to all in the industry (but registration is a must), is slated to run from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at the Grand Hyatt New York on 42nd Street and Lexington Avenue.
- Katrina Adams - President, USTA
- Tom Cove - President & CEO, Sports & Fitness Industry Association
- Jolyn de Boer - Executive Director, Tennis Industry Association
- Kurt Kamperman - Chief Executive of the USTA National Campus
- Craig Morris - Chief Executive of Community Tennis
- Jeff Williams - President, Tennis Industry Association
In addition to the latest news on the state of the industry and updates on grow-the-game initiatives such as Net Generation, the Forum will include business insights, and will also honor the 2018 inductee(s) into the Tennis Industry Hall of Fame. Attendees also will receive a summary report on the 2018 State of the Tennis Industry.
Full information is available here.