Las Vegas will celebrate the inaugural FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX taking place from Wednesday, Nov. 15 to Saturday, Nov. 18, with the race occurring at night on the legendary Las Vegas Strip. Top-tier entertainment, opulent nightlife and exclusive dining experiences have surrounded the anticipated event. Here is a taste of what visitors can look forward to during the exciting weekend in the Sports and Entertainment Capital of the World.
Announced today, guests can also experience the F1 Las Vegas Hub presented by American Express, a state-of-the-art retail store featuring exclusive F1® merchandise and Las Vegas Grand Prix collaborations with some of the hottest brands in fashion, including Malbon Golf, UNDEFEATED and more. The F1 Las Vegas Hub will be available to both ticketed and non-ticketed fans from November 13-22 at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. Available items will include eight Las Vegas Grand Prix collaborations for 2023, Formula 1® team gear and much more.
OFFICIAL FORMULA 1 VIEWING EXPERIENCES
Grandstands, club and hospitality suites offer ticket holders complimentary food, beverage and entertainment from DJs and live acts throughout the race weekend.
- Sports Illustrated’s Club SI will host an immersive, on-track experience with views of the high-speed action on Las Vegas Boulevard. The experience includes celebrity hosts Shaquille O’Neal and David Beckham, DJ sets, panels, passed hors d’oeuvres, food stations, cocktails and more.
- Club Paris features Strip-side views of the race, food stations serving Alexxa’s high-end favorites and a menu of beer, wine and cocktails on Beer Park’s trackside terrace. The experience also features a bespoke lounge at Chéri Rooftop, complete with a DJ, live entertainment and passed bites and desserts.
- The East Harmon Zone by Virgin Hotels Las Vegas features The Red Bull Energy Station as well as the Skybox, boasting views of along the starting grid and into the pit lane, an elevated food menu with Prohibition-era cocktails and access to the star-studded Opening Ceremony on Nov. 15 featuring all 20 F1® Drivers as well as performances by Andra Day, Bishop Briggs, J Balvin, Journey, Keith Urban, Steve Aoki, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and i.am.
- Grandstands throughout the circuit offer varying viewpoints and assigned seats to ticketholders, who also enjoy complimentary water, soft drinks and food by Wolfgang Puck Catering. Grandstands are found in the East Harmon Zone by Virgin Hotels, West Harmon Zone by Chrome, T-Mobile Zone at Sphere and The Mirage Zone.
- Located in the Pit Building just above the team garages, the Paddock Club™ includes 360˚views of the start/finish line, all-inclusive food and beverage, concierge services, exclusive experiences and more. A private area within the Pit Building, Wynn Grid Club is a stunning private hospitality experience that includes exclusive access to locations within the Pit Building, decadent cuisine, cocktails from expert mixologists and more.
- The South Koval Zone by Caesars Rewards features views of the Koval Straightaway from Heineken House’s trackside nightlife experience complete with DJs, live entertainment, premium cocktails, interactive food stations and more.
- TheT-Mobile Zone at Sphere offers race attendees views of the racing action and electrifying performances from some of today’s most recognizable acts from the T-Mobile stage including Mark Ronson, Kylie Minogue, Nile Rodgers & Chic, A Trak, Major Lazer, J Balvin and more.
FESTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND
Several venues in the destination will celebrate with special events, unique offers and more.
- Bellagio Fountain Club at Bellagio Resort & Casino offers views from the hotel’s lake from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Saturday, Nov. 18. The experience is complete with live race coverage in Dolby Vision; live performances and driver appearances; open bar service; and culinary delights from several celebrated chefs including José Andrés, Christina Tosi, and Bryan and Michael Voltaggio. Also at the resort, Lío will take over Mayfair Supper Club from Sunday, Nov. 12 to Wednesday, Nov. 22. With the hotel’s fountains in the background, the cabaret dining experience fromIbiza offers live performances, exquisite costumes and a prix-fixe menu of Mediterranean fusion specialties.
- Stadium Swim at Circa Resort & Casino transforms the pool amphitheater space on Saturday, Nov. 18 with racing décor and a display of an RB14 Static Car for fan photo opportunities. The venue will broadcast the race on its 143-foot, high-definition screen with full audio.
- Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas presents AIOKA Race Weekend from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Saturday, Nov. 18. With views of the Strip, the rooftop event features live DJs, signature cocktails, culinary presentations and more.
- Drai’s Beachclub & Nightclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas hosts VISTA Las Vegas, an experience in association with the McLaren Racing Formula 1 team from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Saturday, Nov. 18. The rooftop club offers fantastic Strip views and a live broadcast on LED screens throughout the venue. Hosted by Mark Wahlberg, the event also features live entertainment, DJ sets and racing commentary from F1 driver David Coulthard.
- The Front Yard at Ellis Island Casino Hotel Brewery presents Turn 4 at Ellis Island from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Saturday, Nov. 18. The beer garden will have an outdoor platform and live race feed on over 20 televisions (including an 18-foot screen). The event is complete with food, soft drinks and Ellis Island’s brewed-on-site beer.
- Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas offers packages from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Saturday, Nov. 18, with seating options at its glass pavilion or famed Strip-side patio. The French restaurant will have monitors displaying F1 coverage and offer a special menu with thematic elements paying homage to the European countries that host F1.
- Topgolf Las Vegas has more than 300 screens across its four levels, where guests can purchase a bay to hit the field while watching the action on television on Saturday, Nov. 18. The driving range-meets-entertainment complex also has a limited amount of tickets available for its Ferrari Champagne Bar on Level 4, which includes unlimited Ferrari Champagne from 9-10 p.m.
FOOD & BEVERAGE EXPERIENCES
Restaurants, bars and lounges are getting festive with special cocktail menus, wine lists and more.
- Culinary Kickoff Grand Prix at offers a night of culinary extravagance at Allegiant Stadium on Thursday, Nov. 16, as the chef lineup features renowned talents like Todd English, Aaron May and Rick Moonen. The dining event features 14 to 16 interactive food stations, paired beverages, live entertainment and legendary guests from the NFL like Emmitt Smith and Charles Woodson.
- Proper Bar at ARIA Resort & Casino will feature four cocktails themed to F1 drivers and teams from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Sunday, Nov. 19. Selections include the High Speed and Podium Paloma, paying tribute to Lewis Hamilton and Sergio Perez, respectively.
- Caesars Entertainment presents several exclusive dining events with its culinary superstars. Gordon Ramsay will curate menus and make appearances at dinners at both Ramsay’s Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay at Harrah’s Las Vegas on Thursday, Nov. 16 and Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen at Caesars Palace on Friday, Nov. 17. Nobu Matsuhisa will lead sushi-making demonstrations at both Nobu at Caesars Palace on Friday, Nov. 17 and Nobu at Paris Las Vegas on Saturday, Nov. 18. Two special brunches are planned, as well: GIADA at The Cromwell with Giada De Laurentiis on Sunday, Nov. 19 and Vanderpump à Paris at Paris Las Vegas with Lisa Vanderpump.
- The Laundry Room at Commonwealth will feature an automotive-inspired cocktail menu from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Sunday, Nov. 19. Visitors can enjoy libations including the Need for Speed and Checkered Past at the downtown speakeasy.
- MGM Resorts International presents several exclusive dining events throughout the weekend. Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten partners with Yamazaki Japanese whisky for a pairing dinner at Jean Georges Steakhouse at ARIA Resort & Casino on Friday, Nov. 17 before doing the same with Hundred Acre wines at PRIME Steakhouse at Bellagio Resort & Casino from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Saturday, Nov. 18. Also at ARIA Resort & Casino, Marco Carbone will curate a menu at a dinner paired with LOUIS XIII Cognac and Rémy Martin cocktails at Carbone. Also, at Bellagio, Le Cirque will feature a cognac experience with fifth-generation producer Bénédicte Hardy from Friday, Nov. 17 to Saturday, Nov. 18 and a dinner curated by James Kent on Friday, Nov. 17. Masaharu Morimoto will also curate a menu for an omakase dinner at Morimoto at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
- The Still at The Mirage Hotel & Casino and Tailgate Social Sports Bar & Grill at Palace Station Hotel & Casino will feature three F1 driver-inspired cocktails from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Saturday, Nov. 18, including the Verstappen Martini, Hamilton Highball and Ricciardo Refresher.
- Piero’s Italian Cuisine will feature six sommelier selects of specialty wines honoring course landmarks from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Saturday, Nov. 18. Just off the Strip, the restaurant also will offer four cocktails themed to the participating countries, including Canada, France, Italy and the U.S.
- The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Tower will feature racing-themed cocktails from Thursday, Nov. 16 to Saturday, Nov. 18, including the Flat Out and Pole Position. Participating bars include 108 Drinks, PT’s Wings & Sports, REMIX Lounge and View Lounge. The resort’s Top of the World restaurant will offer a “Circuit Tour” prix fixe menu, featuring four courses pulling inspiration from countries on the 2023 F1 calendar.
- La Cave Wine & Food Hideaway at Wynn Las Vegas will feature a sommelier-select wine flight highlighting European regions along the 2023 race calendar.
Attractions throughout the destination offer automobile enthusiasts unique experiences, including the opportunity to get behind the wheel of a real racecar.
- ARIA Resort & Casino hosts an Alfa Romeo Experience in its lobby, featuring the 2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale, the new Giulia and Stelvio, an Alfa Romeo F1 Team Stake Show Car, and a selection of racing gear available for purchase. On Wednesday, Nov. 15, the Alfa Romeo F1 Team Stake will unveil a unique vehicle livery to be used during the race, with special appearances by Valtteri Bottas and Zhou Guanyu.
- Bellagio Resort & Casino presents a Ferrari Pop-Up Boutique from Monday, Nov. 13 to Monday, Nov. 20. The space will embody the retail concept under the creative direction of Rocco Iannone.
- Dream Racing Las Vegas offers opportunities to experience driving on the world-famous Las Vegas Motor Speedway, where countless NASCAR drivers have proven their skills. Cars offered include models from Maserati, Ferrari, Corvette and more.
- Four Seasons Las Vegas will feature the work of British artist and sculptor Paul Oz, known for traveling the globe to produce Formula 1-focused art. The exhibit runs through race weekend, featuring paintings and sculptures from his Formula 1 collection. Visitors can also experience Oz live painting in the hotel’s lobby throughout the weekend.
- Las Vegas Off Road Experience offers a thrilling experience behind the wheel and off the track. Offerings include professional race trucks, dune buggies, Polaris RZRs and more.
- Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix offers visitors a family-friendly approach to the racetrack. The go-karting attraction also features rides, slides, games and an arcade.
- Palms Casino Resort will have four Ferraris on display in its lobby and valet from Sunday, Nov. 5 to Sunday, Nov. 19. Visitors can get up-close for a first-hand look at Ferrari models in pristine condition, including a red 333SP, a red LaFerrari FXX-K, a red Enzo FXX, and a black 599XX.
- SunBuggy Fun Rentals Las Vegas offers off-roading rentals (including ATVs and dune buggies) and experiences that take visitors to locations throughout the Mojave Desert.
- SPEEDVEGAS is a 100-acre motorsports complex where visitors can drive exotic supercars around a Formula 1-inspired racetrack with 12 sweeping turns, 15-degree bank turns, 60 feet of elevation change and a half-mile straightaway. Cars offered include models from Porsche, Lamborghini, McLaren and more.
- McLaren Experience Center at Wynn Las Vegas, Powered by O’Gara at Wynn Las Vegas offers an immersive brand experience for McLaren fans, enthusiasts and potential customers. The store features a rotating display of three McLaren supercars, opportunities for visitors to configure their own dream McLaren on the McLaren showroom vehicle configurator, and a racing simulator a professional driver coach.
Las Vegas always offers an impressive entertainment lineup including resident headliners, hilarious stand-up comedians and more.
- Pop rock star Rod Stewart is back for more dates of his residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Wednesday, Nov. 15 and from Friday, Nov. 17 to Saturday, Nov. 18.
- Rapper Jack Harlow takes the stage at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Thursday, Nov. 16.
- Stand-up comic Bill Burr brings the laughs to Dolby Live at Park MGM on Friday, Nov. 17.
- Country artist Keith Urban continues his residency at Bakkt Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on Wednesday, Nov. 15 and from Friday, Nov. 17 to Saturday, Nov. 18.
- Comedians David Spade and Nikki Glaser team up for a show at The Venetian Theatre at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas on Thursday, Nov. 16 and Friday, Nov. 17.
WHERE TO KEEP THE PARTY GOING
Some of the world’s top DJs are bringing the noise around the clock to the destination’s luxurious dayclubs and state-of-the-art nightclubs.
- Omnia Nightclub at Caesars Palace presents sets by Steve Aoki (Thursday, Nov. 16), Martin Garrix (Friday, Nov. 17) and Alesso (Saturday, Nov. 18).
- Marquee Dayclub Dome at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas presents a set byMartin Garrix on Saturday, Nov. 18.
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas presents sets by Cedric Gervais on Friday, Nov. 17 and Mustard on Saturday, Nov. 18.
- Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino presents sets by Fat Joe on Thursday, Nov. 16, Fisher on Friday, Nov. 17 and Steve Aoki on Saturday, Nov. 18.
- Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World Las Vegas presents a performance by Travis Scott on Thursday, Nov. 16, and sets by Zedd and DJ Snake on Friday, Nov. 17 and Tiësto on Saturday, Nov. 18.
- TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas presents a set by Lil Jon on Saturday, Nov. 18.
- Voltaire Belle de Nuit at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas presents Amber Lounge, an exclusive afterparty experience following the race on Saturday, Nov. 18. The pop-up features a performance by Kylie Minogue and a DJ set from Jellybean Benitez.
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas presents sets by Dom Dolla and Purple Disco Machine on Friday, Nov. 17; ESPN’s Official Pre-Race Party with Marshmello and special guest Tyga on Saturday, Nov. 18; and a set by The Chainsmokers on Sunday, Nov. 19.
- XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas presents sets by Marshmello on Wednesday, Nov. 15; Sports Illustrated Circuit Series with The Chainsmokers on Thursday, Nov. 16: Swedish House Mafia on Friday, Nov. 17; Calvin Harris, Diplo and Dom Dolla on Saturday, Nov. 18; and RÜFÜS DU SOL and Black Coffee on Sunday, Nov. 19.
GETTING AROUND THE DESTINATION
Las Vegas Monorail will operate continuously from 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 14 through 3 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 20, ensuring fans can conveniently access the race footprint. Attendees can plan ahead and find the closest station to each race zone via this easy to follow map.Offering seven stops along the Strip, the
Individual rides and multi-day passes can be purchased at a discounted rate here.
For more information about Las Vegas, please visit www.VisitLasVegas.com.