Amherst to Host US Lacrosse Northeast Championships
6 Dec, 2013
This three-day tournament includes boys and girls’ U13 and U15 teams. All teams experience pool play followed by bracket play. Dates are June 20-22, 2014 and the town is Amherst, Mass.
Each division crowns a champion (players receive medals) plus there is the presentation of the “Keeper of Lacrosse” Sportsmanship Award.
Top 4 teams in U15 division receiving automatic invitations to U15 National Championships, July 21-23 in Aurora, Colo.
The US Lacrosse Tournament Experience includes the following:
- First-class venue
- US Lacrosse-trained officials
- Age-appropriate youth rules of play
- Certified athletic trainers on site
- Four-game guarantee (and often more, but of course, weather permitting)
- Table crews, balls and water provided — just show up and play!
- Coverage in LaxMagazine.com and Lacrosse Magazine
- Mobile-friendly scores and schedules
- Vendor village and concession stands
For more information, use this link.