USA Water Ski & Wake Sports Announces 2020 Club Insurance Program Renewal
2 Mar, 2020
USA Water Ski & Wake Sports and EPIC Entertainment & Sports are pleased to announce the renewal of the USA Water Ski & Wake Sports Club Insurance Program for 2020. The program is optional and available exclusively to USA Water Ski & Wake Sports affiliated clubs in good standing.
Here are a few of the program highlights for 2020:
- The program has been designed to dovetail with the USA Water Ski & Wake Sports sanctioned event coverage. [Note: The insurance coverage afforded through USA Water Ski & Wake Sports as part of sanctioning only applies while a sanctioned event is taking place, and does not provide coverage for your club and its members when the sanctioned event is over or for club activities and exposures which cannot be sanctioned through USA Water Ski & Wake Sports. The USA Water Ski & Wake Sports Club Insurance Program has been designed to fill this gap.]
- This program provides coverage for liability arising out of the club’s day-to-day operations and activities that are sponsored, organized and/or supervised by the clubs, but for which sanctioning is not available through USA Water Ski & Wake Sports.
- This program contemplates coverage for common club activities such as dinner functions, award banquets/ceremonies, club meetings, membership drives and approved fund-raisers, etc.
- The program also provides 24-hour coverage for liability associated with club-owned or leased equipment (such as ski jumps, slalom courses, piers/docks, swim platforms, bleachers and other equipment) and the club’s maintenance of such equipment.
- Clubs will have the ability to purchase Private Lake liability coverage (for club owned or leased lakes where the club is responsible for the entire lake on a 24/7 basis) through the program.
USA Water Ski & Wake Sports strongly encourages all of its affiliated clubs to participate in this optional insurance program to ensure that your club has adequate protection outside of sanctioned events. For more details about the 2020 USA Water Ski & Wake Sports Club Insurance Program, please go to the “Club Insurance Program” link under the “Insurance Resources” section on the USA Water Ski & Wake Sports website www.usawaterski.org). If you are unable to access the USA Water Ski & Wake Sports website, please contact USA Water Ski & Wake Sports at (863) 324-4341 for assistance.
EPIC Entertainment & Sports is a fully integrated risk management and insurance brokerage firm dedicated exclusively to clients in the sports and entertainment industries. EPIC Entertainment & Sports serves the needs of some of the world's most prestigious amateur and professional sports organizations, individual athletes and entertainers, foundations, national governing bodies, associations, sports & entertainment venues and events.
USA Water Ski & Wake Sports is affiliated with the International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation (world governing body) and is recognized by the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee and Pan-American Sports Organization as the national governing body of organized water skiing and wakeboarding in the United States.