North American Sand Soccer Championships Still On, Working to Reassure Players
20 Mar, 2020
Read a Statement from Organizers Regarding Arrangements for the June Event
Dear Sand Soccer Family,
Yes, we said family. In times of uncertainty, we come together through compassion, kindness and our personal favorite...soccer! In order to give the 2020 Ferguson North American Sand Soccer Championships the best opportunity to be held safely and successfully, while carefully monitoring the COVID-19 status, we are making the following accommodations:
- Registration for the June 5-7 NASSC will be extended to May 15 (instead of April 15).
- If the event is cancelled - all teams that have paid will be refunded 100%.
- ·Any team that wishes to withdraw prior to May 15 will receive a 100% refund.
- We are also exploring options to postpone our event later in the summer if needed.
- Refunds will be distributed via the method that payment was made.
Information will be posted on our website, social media and sent directly to team managers.
The Hampton Roads Soccer Council is a small non-profit organization that hosts NASSC as a revenue generator for the Hampton Roads Soccer Complex (a 24 field facility in Virginia Beach). We appreciate all of the teams that have played in NASSC in the past and the teams that will continue to support our event in the future. Stay healthy. We look forward to seeing you in June!
?Your NASSC Family