For the first time, bowling’s premier professional organizations in the United States will be available for fans around the world to watch through a single livestreaming service – BowlTV.
BowlTV.com is the multi-channel livestreaming platform of the United States Bowling Congress and will be the exclusive home of the Professional Bowlers Association and Professional Women’s Bowling Association in 2023.
A partnership between USBC and PBA is bringing the PBA’s full lineup to BowlTV for 2023, which includes coverage of the national tour, PBA50, PBA Jr. and regional competition.
The 2023 PWBA Tour schedule recently was announced, and BowlTV will be providing coverage for all 12 national tour stops and nine regional events.
All qualifying and match-play rounds leading up to any televised rounds will be featured on the livestream service. Visit PBA.com and PWBA.com to learn more about each organization’s television schedule for 2023.
With the additional tour events added to the schedule, BowlTV also will feature a new pricing structure starting Dec. 5. A recurring annual subscription will be $119.95, but there’s an opportunity to save before the calendar flips to 2023.
From now until Dec. 31, 2022, bowling fans can get a recurring annual subscription to BowlTV for $99.95. After the first of the year, the price will automatically renew at $119.95.
Current BowlTV annual subscribers will be charged $99.95 at their next renewal date and annually renew at the same rate with an active subscription.
A monthly recurring subscription now will be $12.95, with the rate changing on Jan. 1, 2023, for current monthly subscribers. Event tickets still will be available for those who want to watch select live events. Transaction fees will apply at all price points.
In addition to the full range of professional events, USBC’s short-duration events and top-tier youth, collegiate and senior competitions will be featured on the platform. BowlTV also will continue to work with organizations like The National Bowling Association (TNBA) and Underground Bowling Association (UBA) to showcase their regional and national tournaments.
The PBA, PWBA, USBC short-duration and International Bowling Campus Youth Development schedule on BowlTV in 2023 includes:
- PBA Regional Players Invitational, Las Vegas – Jan. 2-5
- Team USA Trials, Las Vegas – Jan. 2-7
- U.S. Open, Indianapolis – Jan. 29-Feb. 4
- PBA Springfield Classic, Springfield, Mo. – Feb. 7-11
- PBA Shawnee Classic, Shawnee, Okla. – Feb. 13-17
- PBA Wichita Classic, Wichita, Kan. – Feb. 20-24
- PBA Jackson Classic, Jackson, Mich. – March 6-9
- ISC and ITC sectional qualifiers, four locations – March 11-13
- PBA Tournament of Champions, Fairlawn, Ohio – March 12-16
- PBA Kokomo Classic, Kokomo, Ind. – March 21-24
- USBC Masters, Allen Park, Mich. – March 26-31
- PBA World Series of Bowling, Wauwatosa, Wis. – April 7-14
- ISC and ITC, Las Vegas – April 17-22
- USBC Senior Queens, Las Vegas – April 22-25
- USBC Convention and Hall of Fame ceremony, Las Vegas – April 24-27
- PBA Players Championship, North Brunswick, N.J. – April 30-May 5
- PWBA Stockton Open, Stockton, Calif. – May 4-6
- Roth/Holman PBA Doubles Championship, Middletown, Del. – May 8-11
- PWBA GoBowling! Spokane Open, Spokane, Wash. – May 11-13
- USBC Queens, Las Vegas – May 17-22
- PWBA Grand Rapids Classic, Wyoming, Mich. – May 31-June 2
- Super Senior Classic, Las Vegas – May 31-June 4
- PWBA BowlTV Classic, Wyoming, Mich. – June 3-4
- PWBA Great Lakes Classic, Wyoming, Mich. – June 5-6
- USBC Senior Masters, Las Vegas – June 5-11
- PWBA Bowlers Journal Cleveland Open, Parma Heights, Ohio – June 8-10
- U.S. Women’s Open, Rochester, N.Y. – June 13-19
- Junior Gold Championships, Indianapolis – July 10-22
- USA Bowling National Championships, Indianapolis – July 12-13
- PBA/PWBA Striking Against Breast Cancer Mixed Doubles, Houston – July 27-30
- PWBA Waterloo Classic, Waterloo, Iowa – Aug. 8-10
- PWBA Pepsi Classic, Waterloo, Iowa – Aug. 11-12
- PWBA Tour Championship, Waterloo, Iowa – Aug. 13-14
- PBA League Elias Cup, Portland, Maine – Sept. 23
The schedule is subject to change as additional events and dates are confirmed.
Along with a schedule featuring more than 100 events from across the country in 2023, bowling fans will be able to enjoy BowlTV “On the Go” through a new mobile app.
The mobile app now is available for download on Google Play and the App Store.
Subscribers will enjoy the ease of just one click to watch their favorite bowlers and tournaments during the year while still enjoying the interactive features that have helped BowlTV continue to grow since its introduction as a subscription-based product in 2019, like the community chat, polls and giveaways.
The enhanced app experience will allow for casting to multiple platforms, a new video search function, notifications for live events and easy access to on-demand and archived tournament videos.
“Bowling fans have wanted to bring all of their favorite tours and events to one livestreaming platform, and we’re excited for our partnership with the PBA to make this happen in 2023,” USBC President Melissa McDaniel said. “Integrating a mobile app was the next stage for the continued development and growth of BowlTV. Being able to combine this new schedule with a new way to enjoy BowlTV is going to make for a great year for the subscribers.”
For more information on BowlTV, visit BOWL.com/BowlTV. To subscribe, head to BowlTV.com/subscribe.